- Wed, 19:56: THAT WOMAN'T GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART! THAT WOMAN'S GONNA TEAR YOUR SOUL APART!
- Wed, 20:42: http://t.co/GJF9C6i4
- Wed, 20:43: Noticeable that those who think raising of income tax threshold doesn't count for much are rarely in ill-paid jobs themselves.
- Wed, 20:47: And I observed that few seemed to notice Ozzy's raising of out of work benefits by 5.2%, which imho was right thing to do.
- Wed, 21:08: RT @jessicaahlquist: CNN interview from this morning http://t.co/Kf9sBRsH
- Wed, 21:54: RT @Pitsnpots: City Sentral - Who's coming? Nice rant from @ashleylittler http://t.co/ayJuGJYn
- Wed, 21:56: At risk of sounding philistine, what exactly is wrong with the current bus station? Its purpose is to get people from A to B and it does so
- Wed, 21:57: City Sentral is not only pie in the sky shite, but a (convenient) distraction from jobs the council couldn't be arsed to finish.
- Wed, 21:59: You can jeer at places like Middleport, if like van der Laarschott you live outside the city because you think it's beneath you.
- Wed, 21:59: But it was home to people who, on modest incomes and lacking transport, built up community support networks in their own neighbourhood.
- Tue, 19:28: So that's it then, giving up peanuts for #Lent .
- Tue, 19:29: Vetoed giving up chocolate (would have only eaten other sweet stuff to make up for it, so no health gains), white flour (too complicated)
- Tue, 19:29: Vetoed giving up alcohol (no). So it's no more peanuts, peanut butter.
- Tue, 19:30: Also giving up almonds, cashew nuts, brazils and hazelnuts to ensure I keep to the spirit of what I've set out to do.
- Tue, 20:03: http://t.co/XALy380X
- Tue, 20:04: As AC/DC (who else?) observed in this context, I got the devil in my blood tellin' me what to do (aand I'm all ears!)
- Tue, 21:11: RT @TheFreeth Who shopped the sheriff? His gay lover! http://t.co/mOiFktw1
- Tue, 21:21: SEE, THE BOYS AND ME MEAN BUSINESS! BUSTIN' OUT DEAD OR ALIVE!
- Tue, 21:33: RT @flying_rodent: New post from last night: About Sayeeda Warsi and the dreaded secularism http://t.co/rBcevEJo
- Ср, 21:03: RT @mrmarksteel: Here's my column for the week, about nothing much except God and existence and stuff http://t.co/8WZ6glKn
- Ср, 21:05: But I suppose religion is marginal in that the ""Religious and Social attitudes of UK Christians in 2011" shows most self-styled believers..
- Ср, 21:05: In fact believe in a load of wishy-washy shite and aren't Christians by any definition I'd accept.
- Ср, 21:06: Also confused by twunts who think it's all pretty much the same, when in fact different denominiations believe mutually incompatible things.
- Ср, 21:34: RT @NewHumanist Nice defence of secularism by Julian Baggini on comment is free http://t.co/mw32N9i9
- Ср, 21:46: RT @OpheliaBenson Egypt: FGM is rife despite ban http://t.co/hLFelBHB
- Ср, 21:48: Apparently "the prophet" couldn't make up his mind, so I'll decide for him. Ban it and imprison those who perform the operations.
- Пн, 15:24: So farewell then, Kim Jong Il. Amidst the sad losses of this week, let's remember that a lot of complete cunts have bitten the dust in 2011.
- Пн, 15:25: Can we have Robert Mugabe for Christmas?
- Пн, 15:56: RT @oliverburkeman: What, no Spiked Online piece about how Kim Jong Il provided a vital counterweight to the liberal intolerance of Lond ...
- Пн, 16:27: Working in a factory in student summer holidays, I was addressed as "young 'un" by colleagues who couldn't remember my name.
- Пн, 16:28: That's what I've thought ever since I first heard of Kim Jong Un, appropriately?
- Пн, 16:32: http://t.co/wZEwos3G
- Пн, 16:32: "Their languages are no longer the same; the South Korean version is now peppered with English words"